Are you looking for a way to lose weight and keep it off permanently? Then we have the plan for you!
Greystones Health offers a comprehensive weight loss plan that not only helps you lose weight in the short term, but also educates you about how to maintain a healthy weight for the long-term. Our plan is to educate, motivate and empower our patients to achieve their weight loss goals.
What's important is to look at the individual's health history to identify any obstacles, rather than just talking about how to lose weight. This is essential for long-term success! For example, we will need to investigate if your thyroid is under-functioning, if your growth hormone too low, or if your cortisol hormone is too low and you’re suffering from burnout. Another classic obstacle is stress. We often see patients battling with chronic stress trying to resolve the stress by exercising more, but unfortunately this ends up doing more harm than good, and increasing weight gain.
One of the important measurements we take is to use a special scale to measure your fat and muscle percentage. This is important for long term sustainability to ensure that your muscle mass is increasing – it is only with increased muscle mass that you increase your metabolism.
What we do is to create an individualized plan that identifies your obstacles, helping you to lose weight and feel vibrant and energized.
Our comprehensive weight loss Plan includes:
- A detailed medical history which includes comprehensive lab testing that evaluates your hormones and more
- Lifestyle modifications – we counsel on diet, exercise, sleep, and stress management
- A review of nutritional and herbal products that can help you achieve your weight loss goals
- Option to work with a specific fitness trainer in downtown Toronto with over 15 years experience helping people engage with the right exercise for their body type
- Meal plans (including recipes) and educational material to help you learn how to make dietary and lifestyle changes, and how to maintain them for the long-term
- A timeline that works at your pace (we generally recommend people losing 1 lb per week, and avoid going too fast because crash dieting will reduce the muscle mass and shut down your metabolism)
- 24/7 support – we’re only an email away if you have any questions
For updates, promotions, and so much more, sign up for our newsletter!
Client Referral Appreciation
Did you feel healthy, happy and energized after one of your sessions with us? If you’re keen to share your positive experience with friends or know someone who would benefit from our healthcare programs, we hope you’ll spread the word about Greystones Health. We know how powerful a top-notch reference can be. As a thank you for sending new clients our way, we’re pleased to offer discounts on future sessions: