PB & J SMOOTHIE
I’m sure we all loved Peanut butter and jam sandwiches when we were children. So why not enjoy a healthier version of this childhood classic for breakfast?
– 1/2 cup of organic strawberries (make sure they are organic as strawberries are 1 of the dirty dozen).
– 1 scoop of protein powder
– 1-2 tablespoons of peanut butter (depending on your taste)
1 2 tablespoons of ground flax (for extra fiber!)
– 1 cup of almond, soy or other kind of nut milk
1. Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until well mixed together. Some people may want to add more milk if the consistency of the protein shake is thick.
2. Put in a travel mug and enjoy! Or, if you have the time, we suggest sitting outside on a sunny day to enjoy the nostalgia of childhood with your PB & J blend.
Please note, if you are having difficulty digesting proteins just take small sips of the protein shake at a time. If you feel full, put the shake aside until the full feeling has subsided.