Are you looking to start a family now, or sometime in the future? Then we can help you prepare. At Greystones Health we offer fertility support for both men and women from beginning to end.
If you’re looking to start a family in the future, we can come up with a customized plan to help support egg quality for the female, and sperm health for the male. This support would include dietary advice, a supplement regime, acupuncture, as well as lifestyle advice which includes stress management techniques and exercise advice.
If you’re ready to start a family now, we can offer the same as the preparation model above, but with a stepped up plan to help boost your chances for successful conception now.
If you are pregnant now and are looking for support to help ease pregnancy symptoms such as nausea, constipation, headaches and fatigue, our experienced naturopath can help come up with a plan to support you at each stage of your pregnancy.
Lastly, if you’ve just given birth and you’re looking support for you and your baby, we can provide a customized plan to help you learn what to eat, and what to avoid.
We believe in a teamwork approach (which is how Dr. Steyr and Michelle practice at Greystones Health), and this extends beyond the Greystones Health clinic. If you have a medical doctor or fertility doctor you are working with, we are happy to work alongside of them. We also have the option to work with a top fertility clinic that is steps away from our clinic location.
How we can help
No matter what stage you are at in your family planning journey, we offer the following to all our patients:
- An in-depth initial assessment for either individuals or couples
- A detailed plan to help support egg quality and sperm health
- A detailed guide given out at subsequent appointments
- Acupuncture in preparation for fertility, or before and after fertility procedures such as IUI and IVF
- Open and collegial working relationship with any other medical professionals you may be working with or the ability to refer to you top fertility clinic within walking distance to our clinic
- A clinic setting that has other complementary practitioners such as chiropractors and massage therapists
How we are different
Not only have we successfully worked with women to overcome certain conditions that can affect fertility, but we have intimate knowledge of how the fertility procedures work. We have a thorough understanding from beginning to end, and are ready to support you on your path to health and wellbeing while you start your family planning.
Please contact us for pricing and if you have any questions about our fertility support.